Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Christinah Is On Her Way!

   It's official now! Christinah just left on a plane to England this morning, and she promised she'll keep in touch with me. Having her go on a mission is such a blessing to me. Being such close friends, seeing her go out on the Lord's errand isn't sad as much as it is exciting. She's so sweet and loves the gospel with all her heart, and I'm looking to her as an example of strong faith and testimony. Last time I talked to her, she was bubbling over with excitement and learning about her mission and all that it entails. She was excited to learn all the culture and new terms to use in England (as well as what NOT to!). I want to share the enthusiasm that she has for the Lord's work, and to be as dedicated and faithful as she has become.
   Her brother Bryan leaves in September. He's kind of like a funny older brother to me. He's shy and quiet, but he's firm in his faith and strong in his testimony. I am striving daily to be like both of them, to be unwavering in my faith and testimony of the gospel and the Lord.
   I am working hard. I'm doing my best, and the rest I leave up to the Lord. I try as hard as I can, and I know that what I can't do alone I can do with the Lord's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment